Monday, May 4, 2009

All Aboard! Blog Train Leaving the Station!

Okay, I didn't participate this month, but plan to next month! Here's a HUGE blog train called "A Mother's Moment" that starts today! I've seen the previews and they're all gorgeous, so head over to their blogs to download these great freebies! (Plus, both of the designers I CT for are in the list below, so I know their stuff's going to be awesome!). Okay, check it out and be watching because I'm going to try my hand at designing for the Father's Day "Daddy and Me" blog train which will be out June 1!

Als Archive
Always Be Neighbors
Becky Young Designs
By Glenda
Digi-designs by Nicole
Digital Scrap Fun
Dream Big Designs
Eva Marina Scraps
Every EverAfter Moment
Flower Scraps
Gettin' Scrappy with Britt
Jenasis Design
JennCk Designs
JIC Creations
JW Digi-Scraps
Kori Scraps
Mad Genius Designs
My Digaddiction
Nibbles Skribbles
Polka Dot Scrapper
Pure Pixel Designs
Scrappy Cocoa
Scraps of Ellay
Scrappin' Serenity
The Latest Scoop, Too
The Scrapping Sisters
The Scrappy Kat

No comments:

Post a Comment