Saturday, May 16, 2009

Good Grief - lots of layouts!

So I've been scrapping away and have (apparently) forgotten to post some of them on my blog! LOL! Here are some of the layouts I've done this week over at Stuff to Scrap:

Layout for the Word of the Week Challenge (friends):
Credit:
JenasisDesign, "Boys Summer" kit


A layout for a speed scrap Thursday:
Credits:
ScrapElf, Alphas, solid & camo paper
No Reimer Reason, buttons, ribbon, hanging star, stitched star
DMK Designs, star paper (recolored), metalic star in circle


Some baby layouts of Colin. This one was for another STS challenge.
Nibbles Skribbles, template challenge:
Credit for all three of these:
The Scrappy Kat, "Twinkle, Twinkle, My Little Star" kit

And one I did today for a quote challenge. The quote, though hard to see is "From there to here and here to there, funny things are everywhere." By Dr. Seuss if you didn't already know! :) I used pictures that honestly make me chuckle each and every time I see them. They never get old! Percy covered in snow, dad eating cake, Michael being...um, himself, and a funny sign we saw in Sweden near a moat and the sea! Credits:
Nibbles Skribbles, Template
The Skrappy Kat, "You Glow Girl" kit, recolored

No comments:

Post a Comment