Tuesday, June 23, 2009

I'm a Wiener! ;)

Kat, one of my designers and Amber, a fellow CT both honored me with this award! They are both super-fabulous scrappers, so needless to say, I'm feelin' pretty special right now! Wow! Thanks guys! :) You both rock! Here's the award:
And here are the rules for this award:
  1. Put the award on your blog.
  2. Include a link to the person who gave you the award.
  3. Nominate 7 or more blogs (always hard to do)
  4. Leave a message on their blog letting them know they have an award on your blog.
So...here's who I choose:
Jen, this girl is a layout queen; I cannot believe how on top of them she is. Truely astounding!
Shelby, a little preoccupied right now with pregnancy, but deserving of the award! She was the first designer I CT'd for and changes the look of her blog on a regular basis! Always fun to see what she has up (including cool polls for what kinds of designs you want to see next) and what she's coming out with!
Cheri, another fellow CT, who started designing and has some great kits coming out ~ they just keep getting better and better, so check out her blog...they're free for a week (and then only $1)!

I'm not sure if it's cool to nominate the person who nominated you, but I really love both of these girls' blogs, so:
Amber, I am constantly impressed by the layouts she comes up with - what an inspiration! And she does it all with a son the same age as mine...I just can't find that much time in a day ~ my hat goes off to you! :)
Kat, she's always got so many cool things coming out and her blog is just darling!

And finally, just to be different, I thought I'd do two friends who are not scrappers, but whose blogs I like anyway! :)
Lauren
Shawn

1 comment:

  1. Thanks Ashley, it is great to hear such flattering comments. You are truly an A+ scrapper and creative team member.

    ReplyDelete