Sunday, July 12, 2009

"Summer Surprise" Kit

I just did my first guest CT job and got to work with Janice of JW Digiscraps' new kit called "Summer Surprise" which comes out this week! I love this kit! The colors are so fun and she has some amazing elements that make designing your page a cinch (especially if you are "cluster-challenged" like I am)! Here are a couple layouts I made with the kit, featuring my friends' daughter:
And here's a preview of this awesome kit which you can pick up on the JW Digiscrap blog this week:
You can grab the papers on Monday, the elements Tuesday, some fabulous QP's from her whole CT (including me!) on Wednesday, and a huge set of brag book pages on Thursday, so head on over there and then come back here Wednesday for your freebie! Don't forget to leave her some love for this oh-so-cute kit! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment