Sunday, September 27, 2009

New Kits and a Speed Scrap Alert

I have two new kits to tell you about today and a speed scrap! First up is a kit by JW Digiscraps called "Sweet Nostalgia". Janice has done such a great job with this kit - the colors and elements are just gorgeous. You can snag this at either her Stuff to Scrap store or Divine Digital store (and it's on sale this first week). Here's a preview of it and a layout I made. If you come back tomorrow, I'll have a QP using it for you too.
Next up is a threebie collab by The Scrappy Kat, Flower Scraps, and Growing Pains Scrapped called "October Road". This kit is full of awesome fall papers and elements and you can snag it for free this week. Here's a preview of Kat's part, check out her blog to download it and see the other portions. Plus, on Friday, we're going to be doing a fun brag book hop where you can get a TON of nifty brag book pages (enough for a huge album) by visiting our blogs.
Here's a layout I made with "October Road" and a new template by JW Digiscraps:Last up is a speed scrap happening Monday afternoon. The PP is an awesome set of boy-inspired word-art, so I'm definitely going to try to make this one. Maybe I can wear my own boy out enough that he'll take a nap then!

No comments:

Post a Comment