Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Black Friday!

Are you ready for Thanksgiving? I sure am, turkey is prepped, pies are made, and my stomach is already growling! But after I stuff myself tomorrow, I am definitely heading over to the STS Black Friday sale. I have no idea what these gals are going to be offering, but they so often have great sales that I know this one is going to just be phenomenal! I can't wait to check out the deals! Here's the flyer for it (linked to the store):
Also, Janice, of JW-Digiscraps has this PU Grab bag of stuff over at Divine on Black Friday. I've seen what's in this thing and it is AWESOME and HUGE and really, really cheap! In December all the parts will go into the store separately, so grab it while you can!
In addition to that, there will be freebies on the Divine forum from Janice and other designers from Thursday through December 9 (I think). AND she has freebies on her blog for you Friday too! :) Wow!

No comments:

Post a Comment