Monday, January 11, 2010

Designer Darling Contest!

Well, the time has arrived! Remember the Designer Darling Contest I told you about last month??? It's officially kicked off and I'm officially in it...*gulp*! Our first assignment is up and we're on our designing way! Hopefully I'll make it past the first round, but this is the first time I've done anything like this and haven't done that much designing at all. If nothing else I'm sure I'll learn something! :) I've linked the flyer below so you can head over and see all the kits that are going up and snag yourselves some neat kits while you're at it! I'll keep ya updated here as the competition progresses!

1 comment:

  1. Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Scrapbooking Challenges & Competitions search engine today (look for timestamp: 11 Jan [LA 10:20pm] - 12 Jan [NY 01:20am, UK 06:20am, OZ 05:20pm] ).

    ReplyDelete