Monday, March 15, 2010

"Life's Adventure" - New JW-Digiscraps Kit

So I've been a total slacker CT member these past couple weeks, but I wanted to be sure to give you a heads up about this rockin' new kit by JW-Digiscraps. It's called "Life's Adventure" and I'm totally in love with the color palette and funky feel. In fact, while my family was in town last week for my son's birthday I meant to remember to snap some pictures of us playing board games (we're totally junkies for the things) so I could scrap them with this. Well guess what...I forgot! Arg! Oh well, the rest of Janice's (non-slacker) CT members have some fun layouts completed already that are inspiring me to get to crackin' on this with some different pics! LOL!

Right now the kit is exclusively at Digidesign Resort, where Janice is a guest designer. You can click the preview below to head over and snag it now:

No comments:

Post a Comment