Monday, May 24, 2010

"Music In My Soul" - New JW-Digiscraps Kit

I have a cute new kit to tell you about today from JW-Digiscraps. It's called "Music In My Soul" and is absolutely, positively gorgeous! I love all the soft colors and slightly grungy look she's put into this. Plus, I always love any kit with music as a theme! :)
I've been going through a lot of old photos lately though and decided to see if I could create a non-music related layout and guess what? Easy peasy! This kit is SO versatile! Love it, love it! If you want to get your hands on this awesome kit, you can get it at either Enchanted Studio Scraps or Digital Scrapbooking Studio for only $2.70 - that's 40% off - from now until next Wednesday!

Also, Janice has a lovely coordinating alpha that you can get for free right now on her blog. Just click the preview to head over:
Finally, be sure to come back next Monday because I've teamed up with Janice and we've created a fun new collab kit that we're giving away for free all next week! See ya then!

No comments:

Post a Comment