Thursday, October 13, 2011

Goodbye to JW Digiscraps...

Have you all heard that Janice, of JW Digiscraps, is leaving designing? I'm so sad to hear this news as I've been a member of her CT since the very beginning and have loved working with her amazing kits. I'm also excited for her though because after moving several month ago, she's loving her new life - just so much that there's no time left to design!

Anyway, before she retires her store over at The Studio, she's put it all on sale for just $1. You can get these amazing deals until the end of the month and then they're gone forever.

I thought I'd share some of the layouts I've made from my favorite kits over the past couple years:


Janice promises that she's going to be around the digi-community in the future and maybe even do the occasional kit, so be sure to keep your eyes out for her. :)

2 comments: