Thursday, November 17, 2011

"Pine Tree Paradise" - New Kit and a Freebie

I have a great new kit to share with you today. It's called "Pine Tree Paradise" and is great for scrapping all your fall photos. It's in the store for the first week for 50% off (only $2), so get it while it's new!


Here's one of the layouts I made with it:

Plus, check out these awesome layouts my new CT has been busily creating:

Tina:

Dawn:

Brenda:



Tina even turned hers into some great freebie QP's for you. You can click on the previews to head over to her blog for the downloads:



Kendra:



And...while they were working on those, I decided to put together a little freebie for you as well. Just click on the preview to download:




Do you remember the awesome new sets of overlays I was telling you about a couple weeks ago from The Scrappy Kat? Well (since I'm totally addicted to her other overlays), I went ahead and grabbed them and I used them for this new kit. I wasn't disappointed - they are absolutely *awesome*! I think you're going to love them too, so if you design at all, head over and check them out:






1 comment:

  1. Just a quick note to let you know that a link to this post will be placed on CraftCrave in the DigiFree category today [18 Nov 02:00am GMT]. Thanks, Maria

    ReplyDelete