Sunday, December 11, 2011

"Ho Ho Ho" - A New Scrappy Kat kit & A freebie from me!

Check out this super-cute new kit by The Scrappy Kat! It's got all you need to scrap some great holiday photos and you can get it for just 25% off for the next week!






Here's a fun layout I made with it of my boys "helping" decorate the Christmas tree.

I'm so late getting out holiday cards this year - usually they're addressed and ready to send by Thanksgiving, only waiting to be dropped in the mail. This year...um, just got 'em sent a couple days ago! So, if you're like me and are needing a little extra help getting those in the mail, I've turned my Christmas card into a quick page freebie for you (sis, stop reading right now...I'm sure yours hasn't arrived yet since I've not heard squealing about your nephews 3 states away!!!!):



Kat's got a great freebie for you using the new kit over on her blog also! And speaking of freebies, have you been keeping up with her 25 days of Christmas?
It's a great deal and you don't want to miss it!

No comments:

Post a Comment