Tuesday, January 31, 2012

The Scrappy Kat - Birthday Celebration and Great Feb Deals

The end of this month is The Scrappy Kat's birthday and as part of the celebration, she's having a retirement sale where you can get all the retiring products for just $1 each!


I'm sad she's retiring one of my favorite kits. I actually just made a layout with it last week, but this is good news for you because you can get it at such a phenomenal price.


Plus, if you're interested in some Scrappy Kat new stuff, here's a peek at what she's adding to the Build-A-Kit bin this month. I'm in love with the word art and the papers are just gorgeous too.



I just had to pull it out and put together a layout to share with you too:


So be sure to stop by. The sale lasts all month long and I know you'll LOVE her products!

No comments:

Post a Comment