Friday, June 15, 2012

"Proud As A Peacock" - New Scrappy Kat kit and a QP Freebie for You

Check out the latest kit from The Scrappy Kat! You may remember, for her Designer Chat a few weeks ago she gave away a custom kit as a prize. The winner requested a peacock-themed kit and I'm LOVING how it turned out! If you have a blue-eyed kid in your life, it's a must-have. These colors really make 'em pop. I had a hard time deciding what picture to choose to work with first. :)



Here's a look at the first layout I made with it. I'm loving how well the browns and blues are working with this outdoor pic and like I said, it really brings out the blue eyes:



And, since I liked this one so much, I decided to turn it into a quick page to share with you. Just click to download and then be sure to head over to Kat's store to grab the whole thing:


 

No comments:

Post a Comment