Thursday, March 28, 2013

"Egg Hunt" - plus an Easter gift for you

I've got a cute little Easter kit to share with you today. We had an indoor egg hunt with some friends from church yesterday and are crossing our fingers that we can do an outdoor one this weekend...but after the Palm Sunday snow last week followed by rain, I'm not going to hold my breath!

So...I set out with a goal of making a kit that was decidedly Easter-y, but without any pink or purple so I could easily scrap my two hooligans. And ya know what? Guess what color one of them ended up with for his new shirt? Yep, pink. A hot pink polo. With a pink and lavender newsboy hat to match. Good grief! Oh well, they'll look ultra cute and I've got some pics from last Easter that I still haven't dealt with, so I suppose I'll dig those up! In the meantime, here's a look at "Egg Hunt". It's on sale for the whole next week, so you can get it for just $2 and I have some quickpages at the end that you can get for free if you hurry:



A closer look at all the papers:

And here is a quick page set I made to go along with it. If you use the code SEAL_EasterQPs in my store on Good Friday, you can snag them for free. :)


No comments:

Post a Comment