Monday, April 27, 2009

Awesome New Template Set by Nibbles Skribbles!

So I really just started using templates, but I am loving them more and more. I thought they would be generic, but I love this designer and am having fun being creative with her templates and making them my own. So, click on the picture below and head over to download some of her latest ones over at the One Single Seed store! Try it, you'll like it!



Psst: I wanted to let you in on a little secret - there is a coupon included with the download for this set and rumor has it that Manda is going to be having a sale in her store for National Scrapbook Day. Combine the coupon with the sale and you will be able to get anything and everything in her store for half price, but only for a limited time - you won't want to miss this. So hurry over and pick up Template Set 5!

1 comment: