Thursday, April 30, 2009

Scrappin' Like There's No Tomorrow!

I have been a scrappin'-fool this week over at Stuff To Scrap! Here are some of the layouts I've done and a link to my gallery over there.
Credits:
HereAScrapThereAScrap, "You Better Not Pout" kit
Scraplifted LO by Ellay using Sweet Love kit by Flower Scraps for NSD Challenge!Credit:
Amanda at Green Box Creations, "Wilderness Friends Campfire Fun" kitCredits:
Alpha: Simply Clean Digi Scraps
Everything Else: Loree Du Bois
Credits:
RicRac from ScrapperGirlDesigns
Credits:
Simply Clean Digi Scrap
Journaling reads:
My childhood thoughts of summer revolve around wonderful sensory memories. The scent of freshly-baked bread every Tuesday at Grandma Ruby's, the bright summer sunshine, the taste of freshly picked blackberries on the Stewart farm, the sound of rushing wind from a summer thunderstorm, and the feel of grass underneath my bare feet!

Credit:
Digi-Designs by Nicole, Summer Days

Credits:
DDBN, Summer Days Kit
SOE, Spring Bling kit (my bling!)

So, you need to go check it out either tomorrow or on Saturday. Here's Saturday's schedule again:
Don't forget:
The times are STD MTN time!

No comments:

Post a Comment