Sunday, August 9, 2009

Grungy Geometry Kit

So, a very exciting thing happened while I was away: I got selected to join the CT for a (relatively) new designer! Yay!

Janice, of JW Digiscraps, is getting ready to start selling at stores (can you guess which one?) and needed a CT! You may remember that I guest CT'd for her a few weeks ago with an awesome kit called Summer Surprise. It was so much fun to work with that I jumped at the chance to be on her permanant CT!

She's releasing a new kit this week called Grungy Geometry and while I was on the road I put together a layout with it:
She didn't disappoint! This kit was just as much fun! So, come celebrate her new designer status with us and snag this kit while it's free on her website! Here's the whole preview:
Aren't the colors and shapes awesome?! Just click on the preview to head to her blog and snag the papers today. The elements come out tomorrow, the alpha on Wednesday, and on Thursday, head on back here because I and the rest of the awesome new CT will have some QP freebies for you!

No comments:

Post a Comment