Friday, January 15, 2010

Voting is Up!

Oh my goodness, voting is up for the first week of the Designer Darling Challenge over at STS and somehow I'm more nervous now than ever! LOL! Actually, just nervous doesn't cut it - I'm honestly shaking! It's a really good thing I have a day full of other activities so I'm not thinking about it for the next 29 hours until voting closes!

If you want to vote for any of the kits (you can vote for two, so put mine on your list! ha!), just go to the STS voting forum here. There are a lot of awesome kits (25 actually) that you might want to revisit before voting (just don't forget about my little kit!), so you can see those in the forum here or at the STS blog here.

And don't forget to come back this evening when I will have an add-on for this kit! I'm putting finishing touches on it this afternoon and I'm so excited to share it with you!

No comments:

Post a Comment