Saturday, January 30, 2010

Voting is Up!

Well, voting is up for this week's STS Designer Darling challenge. You can get there by clicking on my preview below. This kit didn't turn out exactly as I had hoped, but I'll have an add-on for you later today and I'm hoping that once the contest is over I will have a chance to work on it some more and turn it into a full kit for ya...I'd like to get some more textures and flowers from my garden incorporated in here, but it's been unseasonably cold even down here in south Texas (it is 30 this morning ~ the locals are huddled in their houses!). We will be getting the vegetable garden prepped in the next couple weeks though and then the flower beds, so I'll have lots of fun things poking their heads through the ground for inspiration! :)

Anyway, that was a bit long-winded just to say "keep your eyes open, I'm not finished with this one!" ha!

Click below to go vote!

1 comment:

  1. Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the CraftCrave DigiFree search engine today (look for timestamp: [30 Jan 02:00pm GMT]).

    ReplyDelete