Friday, April 30, 2010

"Little Red Wagon" May Build-A-Kit

I have a kit to share with you today that I've been wanting to do for a long time. My son loves his Radio Flyer wagon and trike and I just couldn't ever find the right kit to scrap pictures of him with them, so I knew I'd have to make it. I needed the right motivation to do it though and when the designers at STS decided on a color palette for the May Build-A-Kit and one of my CT members mentioned she too would like a trike/wagon kit I knew this was the perfect time. Here's a look at the mini, which you can find in my store. Remember, all the BAK's are only $1.99!

Here's the first of many LO's I know I'm going to make with this kit:And here are some of the awesome layouts my CT has been busily creating with this kit:

Sheri:
Photobucket

Photobucket

Kendra:
Photobucket

Photobucket

Aren't they so cute?

Also, I just have to tell you about the charming mini The Scrappy Kat made using the same color palette. It's called "Country Boy" and is absolutely awesome. Take a look:And here's a layout I made with it of my sweet little rodeo cowboy:
So hurry over and pick these up. You can see them and all the rest of this month's Build-A-Kits in the BAK bin at STS.

No comments:

Post a Comment