Thursday, May 6, 2010

Happy (Early) Mother's Day! New Kit, "Love, Your Son"

Are you a mom of boys? Are you more likely to get a "love you, mom" with mud pies and a fistful of petals than a tea party and a bouquet of roses? Maybe you're not a girly-girl and traditional Mother's Day kits just don't suit your style?

As I was thinking about scrapping Mother's Day pictures, I realized that I didn't really have the kind of kit that would show off the relationship my son and I have so I decided to create one!

There are still flowers, after all, it is Mother's Day, but you'll find no pink and the "flowers" are not your traditional ones. I also included a messy bouquet of weeds and a scatter of petals since my son is way more likely to present me with a chubby fist of these when we're outside than anything else!

Here's a look at the papers and you can pick up the whole kit over at STS (be sure to grab it during our month-long birthday sales!):
Photobucket

Photobucket

And here's a set of word art I created to go along with it. Facebook fans, check your messages for a little goodie from me! Not a Facebook fan yet? Check out the link to the right to become one!
Photobucket

Now how about a look at some of the awesome things my CT has been cooking up with this kit (they all have boys!).
Sheri:



Sara:


Kendra:




CamiJo:



Brandi:


And one from me:


You'll also want to be sure to to check the STS blog on Monday for my Designer Darling Introduction and another goodie from me!

1 comment:

  1. To my talented sister: I think this is my favorite kit. It is so perfect for you and Colin. Well done :)

    ReplyDelete