Thursday, June 24, 2010

JW-Digiscraps - New Kit & New Store!

Hi everyone! I'm so excited today to tell you about a new store JW-Digiscraps is opening over at theStudio. It is such a fun bunch of designers over there and Janice is going to be a perfect match! To celebrate her grand opening, she's created a fun new kit called, "My Men" that I've had such a good time getting play with. I'm not sure how she does it, but this kit somehow manages to be both pretty and masculine! It's perfect for scrapping pictures of all the important men in your life, no matter what age.

She's also created some awesome coordinating wordart as well as some simply amazing clusters to make creating your layouts even easier. I tried some of them out in my own layouts and they are so FUN to use!

Here are a couple things I've made while playing around with the new kit.

Photobucket

Photobucket

So be sure to head over to one of Janice's stores to grab this great new kit!

No comments:

Post a Comment