Saturday, December 4, 2010

New Kit, Birthday Sale, and a Freebie!

Today's my birthday and so that you can join in the celebration, I've created a new kit about one of my favorite things to do on my birthday: decorate Christmas cookies! I'd rather have all my friends over to decorate cookies than just a plain old birthday party any day, so I've always got tons of cookie pictures to scrap this time of year and hopefully you do to! I've made a little sampler freebie for you that you can get below, or you can go to my store and get the whole kit for yourself. The entire store is on sale all weekend long for 31% off, so don't miss it!

Here's a look at the new kit:
And the papers:
And here's your sampler (all of these are also included in the full kit at the store):


Also, if you haven't been over to the STS blog today, be sure to visit. Today is day 4 of the Countdown to Christmas Giveaway and I've made a mini kit for you to go along with all the other pieces.

Enjoy!!!

7 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday!! Hope you have a great day. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Birthday! Thanks so much for Day 4; your kit is super cute! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Birthday! Thanks for the kit - the colors are gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Both kids are just adorable. Thank you so much for sharing (pieces of) them. *Happy Birthday*

    ReplyDelete
  5. Just a quick note to let you know that a link to this post will be placed on CraftCrave in the DigiFree category today [05 Dec 01:00am GMT]. Thanks, Maria

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love your kit for sts countdown to christmas but was unable to download it. I tried several times on the 4th and each time I recvd a message that the server was having maintenance done.

    ReplyDelete