Thursday, December 2, 2010

December BAK - Deck Them Halls

It's Build-A-Kit time again over at Stuff to Scrap and once again, I just love the color palette we chose. You can see some of the fun pieces in the preview here. Aren't they great?!
I decided to create a mini kit called "Deck Them Halls". It's a fun retro-styled Christmas kit. These colors immediately reminded me of "Charlie Brown Christmas" where Lucy tells Charlie Brown to go find a shiny metal Christmas tree. So, the kit is named after one of my favorite quotes from her: "No, no. I mean "Jingle Bells." You know, deck them halls and all that stuff?...No, no. You don't get it at all. I mean "Jingle Bells." You know, Santa Claus and ho-ho-ho, and mistletoe and presents to pretty girls." One of our favorite movies around here! Anway, the kit contains 10 papers and 20 elements; all you need to create some fun holiday layouts. You can click the preview below to head over to my store and grab it. It's only $1.99!


No comments:

Post a Comment